The course is aimed at German learners at the level A2/B1 and is comprised of 6 didactic units with 60 texts and approxiamtely 250 exercises. It contains texts about the specialist areas art and architechture as well as theater and film in Germany.You will be presented not only with well-known buildings, monuments of art, theatre and film but also with prominent personalities from art history in Germany, important institutions and prizes, development trends and eras. Moreover, the cultural sector as a whole is addresses. The course is aimed at all people who are interested in art and culture who would like to improve their German knowledge in this area.
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 39,00€
6 months - 69,00€
12 months - 99,00€