The Basic German Course is designed for learners of German with little previous knowledge and leads to level A2/B1 in reading comprehension. The course contains 20 thematic units with a total of 120 texts and 600 exercises for text comprehension. In addition, the key basics of German grammar (morphology, sentence structure) are introduced and trained in a receptive form with approx. 160 additional exercises. The course has about 140 grammar charts in which the essential phenomena of German grammar are presented. Thematically, the course covers the following areas: Origin and family, acquaintance, everyday life and daily routine, study, life in the city, holidays and travel, German language, social stereotypes, economy and trade, geography and ecology, politics and society, common and high culture, customs and traditions, art and music, food and drink, working environment, lifestyle and sports, media, science and technology, aspects of history, future perspectives of Germany.
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 49,00€
6 months - 89,00€
12 months - 149,00€