The course consists of 6 didactic units with 60 texts and approximately 250 exercises. It is designed for German learners at the level A2/B1 who are especially interested in the development of culture and intellectual history in Germany. Phenomena of past and present every day culture, pop and youth culture, questions of media development and future challenges in cultural development are taken into consideration. The wide array of humanistic topics ranges from problems in ethics, religion, science and philosophy to text fragments from important German thinkers. A language level of C1/C2 will be reached. The course serves as preparation for humanistic studies.
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 39,00€
6 months - 69,00€
12 months - 99,00€