This specific course is aimed at German learners who are interested in German contemporary history in the 20th century and have at least a language level of A2/B1. The level of the texts used throughout the course is B1 – C1. The course consists of three didactic units with 26 texts about the topic National Socialism and democratic change as well as numerous texts for reading comprehension. A further textual aspect is the topic of coming to terms with the past and the question of which new historical course was adopted by Germany after 1945. The course also contains important basic texts about the 8th May, the concept of the responsible citizen and the concept of democracy.
B1 - C1
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 29,00€
6 months - 49,00€
12 months - 69,00€