This specific course is aimed at German learners at the level A2/B1 and consists of 3 didactic units with 30 texts and numerous exercises. Along with the courses “Germany in Europe” and “Germany: own and foreign”, this course forms a further component in the question of the historical proliferating identity of Germany, its upheavals and new creation. The course is especially aimed at interested learners who would like to look into the problems of foreign experiences and the determining of your own more closely. Identities are – in all historical conditionality – not seen as something finite, but as something which can be formed in time by concrete people. The course comprises of text at the level B1 – C1.
B1 - C1
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 29,00€
6 months - 49,00€
12 months - 69,00€