The course is aimed at German learners at the level A2 and with its 6 didactic units with 60 texts, offers an initial introduction into the literary business in Germany and its institutions, information about important people and eras of German literary history as well as excerpts from literary texts from the 18th – 20th century. Along with digressions into the literary past, the literary fragments are concerned with current contemporary experiences in the specific refraction in the literature of Germany and former East Germany. The course can be taken as preparation for studying the humanities.
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 39,00€
6 months - 69,00€
12 months - 99,00€