The course includes 9 didactic units at B1 - B2 level (CEFR) and is focused on learners who would like to have a comprehensive insight into past and present day Germany. A wide spectrum of topics from politics and society to art, culture and technology is presented in this course by 90 texts and approximately 380 exercises. The topic "Germany in Europe" takes a special place in which the close interrelationships between Germany and its neighbours are addressed.
B1 - B2
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 49,00€
6 months - 89,00€
12 months - 149,00€