The course is aimed at German learners who have a language entry level of A2/B1 and are interested in the historical, cultural, political and economic interrelations between Germany and its neighbours. The course contains 30 texts at level B1 – C1 as well as approximately 110 exercises. The thematic scope ranges from culture, economics and religion in the Middle Ages to Germany’s integration in the European Union and joint European programmes. Germany’s relationship with Russia is of particular importance but also the German perception of France and Italy are brought up. On this note, the course is preparation for a university course in Cultural Studies with the main focus on European studies.
B1 - C1
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 29,00€
6 months - 49,00€
12 months - 69,00€