The course is aimed at German learners at the level B1 and consists of 3 didactic units from the specialist area of language and society. The course is comprised of 26 texts (level B1 – C2), which on the one hand deal with the topic of the reciprocal relationship between language, language practice and social backgrounds and on the other hand refer to the linguistic imprint of thinking. The different uses of the German language and its development is the main focus. This course serves as preparation for the study of philology (in German).
B1 - C2
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 29,00€
6 months - 49,00€
12 months - 69,00€