The course is aimed at German learners at the level B1 to C1/C2 who are interested in the area of philosophy and intellectual history. It contains three didactic units with 30 texts and approximately 110 exercises. The course imparts knowledge about important eras in German intellectual history, well-know philosophers and thinkers, various lines of thought and methods in philosophy. Problems like moral philosophy, ethics and the theory of knowledge as well as questions about the humanities in relation to science are also introduced.
Overview of LSI.online
- Interactive learning and working aids: With the integrated learning manager you can independently control your learning success.
- Grammar for reference: More than 140 grammar tables help with linguistic orientation.
- Integrated dictionary: With the dictionary function, you can display unknown vocabulary with a click of the mouse and save it in your personal dictionary.
- Dialogue with other learners: In the LSI.online forum you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other learners.
- Course variety: over 60 online courses with 300 complex learning units with a wide range of topics
- Interactive types of exercises
- Audio texts
- Combinable learning aids: the new design allows the user to combine the various text comprehension functions (audio, dictionary, grammar, etc.) to simplify the learning process.
- Vocabulary check: the integrated vocabulary check actively selects those words that were unknown to the learner during the course and thus always trains the personal vocabulary profile.
This course is independent of a classroom course at LSI and can be booked for an autonomous e-learning offer (Distant Learning).
After purchasing the course you will receive access to the registration.
3 months - 29,00€
6 months - 49,00€
12 months - 69,00€